A DD! That's so cool! Thank you so much to for featuring one of my Raven set I hope you guys can get some good use out of these!
I am now only 24 days away from my scheduled repeat c-section (due date was Dec 10th, Maggie's coming out at 39 weeks unless she decides to show earlier). So as of writing this I'm almost 36 weeks along. I am so huge and so uncomfortable that I'm really just waiting the rest of this pregnancy out. No preggers stock this time I think, I just couldn't decide what to do. So, once the rest of this Raven set is up, that's it until probably at least February, I'll be taking a hiatus to recover and adjust to having a toddler and a newborn. I'll of course announce Maggie's birth when it does happen and then let you guys know when my hiatus has started. Definitely no more shoots right now, I'm just too far along.
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model/photographer; Courtney Simonds. (if there is another model and I took his/her picture, please ask for their name for proper credit)
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet. (in 6 years!)
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give me credit. If it is possible, credit the model as Courtney Simonds. I allow people to use my stock in commercial ventures because it's basically free marketing for me. SOME day it will pay off.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.
- I live in the Washington area of the United States. If anyone is around and wants to work with me, don't be afraid, I don't bite! While I do have a schedule I like meeting new people. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi