Sorry I'm a little late with the end of the contest, but we have a pretty clear winner Congratulations for your awesome animation! I'm so proud to have inspired that!
Second place goes to ! Congrats!
And comes in third!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, your entries were all amazing! I will be sending notes to the winners in just a few minutes, so look out for that!
Okay, so, mini Sinned-angel update: shit has gone squirrelly for me lately! I had an article published on XoJane:
And I'll have some of my fashion photography featured in Pump Magazine for their #HappyHalloween issue!
My hubbie finally was diagnosed as being service-connected, so we were able to finally apply for VA disability. AND I have some other news but I'll wait on that So! Lots happening!
Introducing the Sinned-angel-stock full stock collection USB!
The price is $20 USD.
Pay here, and make sure to include your shipping information: www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webs…
ALL my stock will be included! The collab that haven't been released yet, sets that were taken down, and sets that were never released! The images are organized in subfolders and further organized by name, and most have the same name as appears in my gallery, for easy linkage and credit. The only stock I will not be including is the ones photographed by
If you're sad you missed out on getting a sketch from sinned-angel and would like to commission me for artwork, check out my art here: -- I do $10 sketch commissions! I also take donations at that link if you are feeling generous!
I really appreciate donations! You guys have gotten us through some really hard times and I love you for it! Please donate here if you're feeling generous:
Other places to find me:
Tumblr (personal): csimonds.tumblr.com/
Tumblr (photography): csimondsphotography.tumblr.com
Official photography site: csimondsphoto.com
Other accounts on Deviantart:
I wrote a novel! It's called Everdark. Check it out here: www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYHL2WM
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model/photographer; Courtney Simonds. (if there is another model and I took his/her picture, please ask for their name for proper credit)
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet.
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give me credit. If it is possible, credit the model as Courtney Simonds. I allow people to use my stock in commercial ventures because it's basically free marketing for me. SOME day it will pay off.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.
- I live in the Washington area of the United States. If anyone is around and wants to work with me, don't be afraid, I don't bite! While I do have a schedule I like meeting new people. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi