hey guys! Sorry about the lack of updates, things have been insane around here! Lots of good stuff happening.
I did shoot some stock a few weeks back and I am planning on shooting some more very soon, though I'm stuck editing the previous shoot which is why I haven't managed to upload it yet. I haven't forgotten you, though.
Lots of very exciting things coming up, I promise!
Keep up with me on social media for up-to-the-day updates!
Chased by nightmares and haunted by a voice urging her to kill, psyker Redd unwittingly opens a portal to Upworld, a realm populated by the last remnant of the angelic race. She is thrust into an intergalactic conflict: the Rangers and their allies must prevent the fortress Everdark, the angels' last bastion, from being overrun by evil.
Sent to the front lines because of her psychic abilities, Redd finds herself at the mercy of a mysterious entity that gifts her with tremendous power and then abandons her, leaving her exhausted and confused. Clinging to her very sanity and caught in the nebulous place between good and evil, she is swept up into not only a battle for the angels' lives, but something far greater.
Everdark is the first step on a road to an awaited destiny that, with Redd and her companions playing integral parts, will change the universe at its very core.
And the Amazon link: www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYHL2WM
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model/photographer; Courtney Simonds. (if there is another model and I took his/her picture, please ask for their name for proper credit)
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet.
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give Courtney Simonds credit.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.