I'll hopefully be posting some more of the new stock soon -- having some computer troubles at the moment though, I'm on a new laptop and I need to grab all the stock from the old one still.
So, anybody live in New England (specifically Eastern CT but if you want to make the drive, that's up to you) and want to come down and do a stock session? Even if you've never modeled or you don't think you're the "type" (ask any stock artist, there is no "type" for stock, we need old folks and animals and odd props and costumes and everything in between), if you're interested shoot me a note anyway and we can give it a shot
I really want to get some other people aside from myself in my gallery.
I'm trying to build up a portfolio to become a professional fashion photographer as well (check out my work here:
) so if you ARE the modeling type, I'd LOVE to have you
Hopefully some good news in the next couple of weeks...
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model; Courtney Simonds.
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet. (in 6 years!)
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give me credit. If it is possible, credit the model as Courtney Simonds. I allow people to use my stock in commercial ventures because it's basically free marketing for me. SOME day it will pay off.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.
- I live in the Connecticut area of the United States. If anyone is around and wants to work with me, don't be afraid, I don't bite! While I do have a schedule I like meeting new people. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi