We're slowly getting things together and life has become a lot easier, finally. I have a new computer and soon I'll have access to all my old stock (I ordered a harddrive reader online and hopefully it'll be here soon). I will be uploading two exclusive sets and I have a shoot on the 8th that I plan on pulling some stock from. So you'll finally get to see some more from me
I'm starting a donation fund for props -- while we are making money, we aren't making much more than what is needed for us to survive, and when Maggie comes in December, money will be super tight again. And I really feel that in order to make good stock, I need props, outfits, etc -- stuff I really just don't feel comfortable buying if I'm only going to use it once or twice. I may look into getting a PO box so that people can send me stuff but I'm not entirely comfortable with that since you never know what kind of weirdness will show up in the mail if even a PO box is out on the general internet >.>
If you'd like to donate to my prop/outfit fund, please send money through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise that these funds will ONLY be used to purchase props and items to be used in my Deviantart stock photography and any donations will benefit you guys directly and be greatly appreciated.
New things you will see from me:
I now am the extremely proud owner of a Canon 5D mk III. I now own a midline monolight and accessories for greater light control -- hopefully these two things will mean that photo quality will shoot through the roof.
Different models. Not just me anymore!
I'm working on setting up a USB/DVD system where you can order the entirety of my stock collection, including old stock that was taken down and all exclusive stock I offer, high quality and organized for your immediate useage. RAW files can be included if there is a demand for them -- though keep in mind some shoots may not have RAW files. Once I have full access to the files in the computer(s) that went down over the last several years, this will become a reality, and I'll let you know
I'll also figure out a price once I know the exact size of the total files and what would be required of me to purchase in order to write ALL those images to a portable device. We'll see
The funds from purchasing this stock collection (and any exclusive stock packs) will also go directly to the purchase of new props, etc.
I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me over the years and I'm really trying hard to expand what I do here and give you a better product.
I'm almost 8 months pregnant now, what kind of preggers stock should I do? I want to try and avoid the pregnant goddess/woman with sheet draped over belly and that sort of thing, since that kind of stock has been done to death on this site. Give me some unique ideas
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model; Courtney Simonds.
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet. (in 6 years!)
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give me credit. If it is possible, credit the model as Courtney Simonds. I allow people to use my stock in commercial ventures because it's basically free marketing for me. SOME day it will pay off.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.
- I live in the Connecticut area of the United States. If anyone is around and wants to work with me, don't be afraid, I don't bite! While I do have a schedule I like meeting new people. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi